Special: Standard steam cleaning 3 rooms for $90 @$2.5/sqm (Max 36 sqm) . After that @$3.5 sqm.
Special: Upholstery cleaning for $30 per seating area.
Our call out fee for any steam cleaning service is $90.
Upholstery Steam Cleaning in Melbourne
Do you have upholstery that has got dirt and stains on it? You do not want to throw it out because it’s comfortable or has a personal attachment? Steam cleaning upholstery can regain freshness and look.
Our professional upholstery cleaners steam clean your upholstery removing dirt, allergens and marks. We restore the couch back to clean, odour free and fresh in appearance. We clean upholstery using non-toxic solutions through steam cleaning(hot water extraction).
We clean upholstered chairs, sofas and couches. We are your local upholstery cleaning company in Melbourne.
- Trained upholstery steam cleaners
- Non-toxic and safe upholstery cleaning solutions
- A clean and fresh look
- Marks and stains removal solutions
- Professional upholstery cleaning tools
- Free deodorising
- Free deodorising
Expert upholstery cleaners
Upholstery steam cleaning can be a challenge for an unprofessional cleaner that can leave furniture damaged with more stains. Stains left in fabric fibres might pop up again after cleaning. If the sofa is left too wet and damp, it might damage the furniture. Sometimes using home remedies for cleaning or using all-purpose over the counter cleaner damage the furniture and the fabric.
We at Breeze Cleaning Melbourne as a professional fabric upholstery cleaner got the know-how of upholstery cleaning. Our upholstery cleaning team knows the do’s and don’ts of certain fibre cleaning. We always use non-toxic biodegradable chemicals for steam cleaning your sofa/ couch/upholstery.
Steam Cleaning Can Rejuvenate Your Upholstered Furniture
Steam cleaning your couches/ sofa can rejuvenate your upholstery and give it a fresh and new look. Fabric upholstery gets a lot of dirt and grime from its users. They leave food stains, mud from the pet, unwanted marks from spills and more.
Our cleaning specialists clean your sofa using non-toxic solutions through steam cleaning(hot water extraction). With our deep upholstery cleaning solution, your sofa gets fresh, free of bad odour and clean.
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne follows the fabric upholstery steam cleaning process below:
- Pre-inspect furniture before cleaning;
- Check furniture cleaning codes and applies relevant method;
- Check colour fastness of the fabric;
- Vacuum the furniture if needed;
- Pre treat anti-bacterial or sanitiser if needed first;
- Pre-spray non-toxic stains and spot removal solvents first and let it work for a couple of minutes;
- Use proper upholstery brush to agitate spotting areas;
- Hot water extract the fabric with professional upholstery tool;
- Apply deodoriser after steam cleaning;
- Leave the furniture fabric to dry for 6-8 hours.
Technicians Trained in Upholstery Cleaning
Manufacturers use different types of materials to make couch fabrics than carpets. Our professional technicians can identify the fabric type and choose appropriate cleaning methods. We do a broad range of fabric upholstered furniture cleaning.
The type of fabric starts from organic to synthetic and mixed. Be it a faux fabric leather, microfibre, canvas, cotton, polyester or other kinds of fabric. We use steam couch cleaning for cleaning your couches. Our couch cleaning gives your upholstery a fresh look with long-lasting results.
Upholstery Cleaning – Removing Stains and Marks
Stains and marks on your couches can degrade the look of your room. Improper use of chemicals to remove stains from upholstery furniture ruins the fabric. Also, this may damage the colour fastness of the fabric.
We use cleaning agents that are for upholstery cleaning. Our professional couch cleaning takes account of those issues and chooses appropriate methods. We remove fabric furniture stains caused by food, beverages, watermarks and other accidents.
What are the types of upholstery cleaning?
There are several methods of upholstery cleaning. Generally, they can be categorized into three. In some furniture’s, the manufacturer informs the consumer with furniture cleaning codes. If it is not mentioned, ask a professional about the best way to clean upholstery.
- Dry cleaning: Dry cleaning solvents and a rotary soft brush are used to create foam and clean the upholstery. After that, the cleaned area is vacuumed instantly. Or left for an hour or two and vacuumed after that depending on the method and process respectively. If needed, the pre-spray solution also applied.
- Steam cleaning: this method involves pre-spraying solvents on stains or spots. Then hot water extraction is applied to clean your fabric upholstery. The hot water might contain extra upholstery cleaning solvents depending on the method taken.
- Leather cleaning: A leather cleaning solution is applied followed by a soft brush cleaning. The dirt is wiped with a soft cloth. Leather moisturising and conditioning solution are applied to give a fresh and shiny look.
What is recommended upholstery cleaning intervals?
The upholstery cleaning periods heavily depends on how your upholstery is used and where it is placed. For residential furniture of 4+ members, it is recommended to clean every 6-12 months depending on the usage. For commercial furniture, it is recommended to clean every 3-4 months. It depends on how many people are using them and where it is placed.
Why do you need upholstery cleaning?
- Upholstery cleaning keeps your furniture looking like new
- Your furniture will look nice and will be clean from dirt and grime with regular cleaning.
- Remove dirt and grime from furniture with regular upholstery cleaning
- Keep your family healthy by getting read of bacteria and mould
- Increase the lifespan of your furniture by regular cleaning
Types of fabric upholstered furniture we clean
- Love seat
- Dining chair
- Microfibre/ Suede leather fabric
- And more.
Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers commercial fabric upholstery steam cleaning services. Clean commercial furniture improves the appearance of commercial spaces. We provide our commercial fabric furniture cleaning services to offices, schools, colleges, clinics, hotels, restaurants and more.
Residential Upholstery Cleaning
We steam clean all types of fabric residential upholstered furniture. To name some are sofas, couches, armchairs, chaise, dining chairs, sofa bed etc. For residential upholstery steam cleaning, we use the same commercial upholstery cleaning tools and safe chemicals.