Upholstery Cleaning Beaumaris
Upholstery Cleaning Beaumaris – Do you have upholstery that has got dirt and stains on it? You do not want to throw it out because it’s comfortable or has a personal attachment? Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers upholstery cleaning in Beaumaris and surrounding suburbs.
Breeze’s professional upholstery cleaners steam clean your upholstery removing dirt, allergens and marks. We restore the couch to clean, odour free and fresh in appearance. We clean the upholstery using non-toxic solutions through steam cleaning(hot water extraction) in Beaumaris area.
We clean upholstered chairs, sofas and couches. We are your local upholstery cleaning company in Melbourne.
- Trained upholstery steam cleaners
- Non-toxic and safe upholstery cleaning solutions
- A clean and fresh look
- Marks and stains removal solutions
- Professional upholstery cleaning tools
- Free deodorising
- Free deodorising
Beaumaris expert upholstery cleaners
Upholstery steam cleaning can be a challenge for an unprofessional cleaner that can leave furniture damaged with more stains. Stains left in fabric fibres might pop up again after cleaning. If the sofa is left too wet and damp, it might damage the furniture. Sometimes using home remedies for cleaning or using all-purpose over the counter cleaner damage the furniture and the fabric.
We at Breeze Cleaning Melbourne as a professional fabric upholstery cleaner in Beaumaris got the know-how of upholstery cleaning. Our upholstery cleaning team knows the do’s and don’ts of certain fibre cleaning. We always use non-toxic, biodegradable chemicals for steam cleaning your sofa/ couch/upholstery. Call us to book an appointment for upholstery cleaning in Beaumaris.
Steam Cleaning Can Rejuvenate Your Upholstered Furniture
Steam cleaning your couches/ sofa can rejuvenate your upholstery and give it a fresh and new look. Fabric upholstery gets a lot of dirt and grime from its users. They leave food stains, mud from the pet, unwanted marks from spills and more.
Our Beaumaris cleaning specialists clean your sofa using non-toxic solutions through steam cleaning(hot water extraction). With our deep upholstery cleaning solution, your sofa gets fresh, free of bad odour and clean.
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne follows the fabric upholstery steam cleaning process below:
- Pre-inspect furniture before cleaning;
- Check furniture cleaning codes and applies relevant method;
- Check colour fastness of the fabric;
- Vacuum the furniture if needed;
- Pre treat anti-bacterial or sanitiser if needed first;
- Pre-spray non-toxic stains and spot removal solvents first and let it work for a couple of minutes;
- Use proper upholstery brush to agitate spotting areas;
- Hot water extract the fabric with professional upholstery tool;
- Apply deodoriser after steam cleaning;
- Leave the furniture fabric to dry for 6-8 hours.
Beaumaris Technicians Trained in Upholstery Cleaning
Upholstery fabric manufacturers use different types of materials to make couch fabrics than carpets. Our professional technicians can identify the fabric type and choose appropriate cleaning methods. Breeze’s Beaumaris technicians do a broad range of fabric upholstered furniture cleaning.
The type of fabric starts from organic to synthetic and mixed. Be it a faux fabric leather, microfibre, canvas, cotton, polyester or other kinds of material. We use steam couch cleaning for cleaning your couches. Cleaning couch gives the upholstery a fresh look with long-lasting results.
Upholstery Stains Cleaning Beaumaris
Stains and marks on your couches can degrade the look of your room. Improper use of chemicals to remove stains from upholstery furniture ruins the fabric. Also, this may damage the colour fastness of the structure.
Breeze’s Beaumaris technicians use dedicated cleaning agents for upholstery cleaning. As part of our upholstery cleaning we also offer couch stains removal service caused by food, beverages, watermarks and other accidents in Beaumaris area.
What are the types of upholstery cleaning?
There are several methods of upholstery cleaning. Generally, they are categorised into three. In some furniture’s, the manufacturer informs the consumer with furniture cleaning codes. Ask a professional about the best way to clean upholstery if the cleaning code is not there.
- Dry cleaning: Dry cleaning solvents and a soft rotary brush are used to create foam and clean the upholstery. The cleaned area is vacuumed instantly after that. Or left for an hour or two and vacuumed after that depending on the method and process respectively. If needed, the pre-spray solution also applied.
- Steam cleaning: this method involves pre-spraying solvents on stains or spots. Then hot water extraction is applied to clean your fabric upholstery. The hot water might contain other upholstery cleaning solvents depending on the method taken.
- Leather cleaning: A leather cleaning solution is applied followed by a soft brush cleaning. The dirt is wiped with a soft cloth. Leather moisturising and conditioning solution are used to give a fresh and shiny look.
Recommended upholstery cleaning intervals:
The upholstery cleaning periods heavily depends on how your upholstery is used and where it’s placement. For residential furniture of 4+ members, it is recommended to clean every 6-12 months depending on the usage. For commercial furniture, it is recommended to clean every 3-4 months. It depends on how many people are using them and where it’s placement.
Why do you need upholstery cleaning?
- Upholstery cleaning keeps your furniture looking like new
- Your furniture will look excellent and will be clean from dirt and grime with regular cleaning.
- Remove dirt and grime from the furniture with regular upholstery cleaning
- Keep your family healthy by getting read of bacteria and mould
- Increase the lifespan of your furniture by regular cleaning
Types of fabric upholstered furniture we clean
- Love seat
- Dining chair
- Microfibre/ Suede leather fabric
- And more.
Commercial Upholstery Cleaning Beaumaris
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers commercial fabric upholstery steam cleaning services in Beaumaris area. Clean commercial furniture improves the appearance of commercial spaces. We provide our commercial fabric furniture cleaning services to offices, schools, colleges, clinics, hotels, restaurants and more in Beaumaris.
Residential Upholstery Cleaning Beaumaris
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offer steam cleaning of all types of fabric residential upholstered furniture in Beaumaris. To name some are sofas, couches, armchairs, chaise, dining chairs, sofa bed etc. For residential upholstery steam cleaning, we use the same commercial upholstery cleaning tools and safe chemicals.
Carpet Steam Cleaning in Beaumaris
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne provides professional carpet steam cleaning in Beaumaris. Same day carpet cleaning service is offered upon availability of the cleaners in local Beaumaris area. Beside carpet steam cleaning we also offer carpet stains cleaning removing food marks, blood, urine, wine and other marks and spots.
Curtain Cleaning in Beaumaris
Breeze Cleaning offer professional curtain cleaning service. We offer onsite curtain cleaning (hot water extraction) service in the local Beaumaris area. This removes dust, allergens, dirt and odours from the fabric of your curtains giving a fresh look. Commercial curtain cleaning and home curtain cleaning both are provided in our curtains and drapery cleaning service.
Steam Clean Mattress in Beaumaris
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers professional mattress steam cleaning services at competitive prices in Beaumaris area. Breeze’s professional mattress cleaning Melbourne team remove dust mites, allergens and stains through steam cleaning leaving a sanitised odour free fresh mattress. Mattress sanitising and mattress deodoriser come free with the service.
Rug Cleaning in Beaumaris
Rug Cleaning Beaumaris – Breeze’s expert rug cleaners offer onsite rug steam cleaning in local Beaumaris area. Our rug cleaning service removes dirt, grime, stains and odour from your rugs leaving a smell free fresh looking rug. Just as your carpets, rugs also absorb a lot of dirt, grime, food and pet stains.