Lounge Cleaning. Breeze Cleaning Melbourne – the best lounge and fabric upholstery cleaning services in Melbourne. We offer expert lounge cleaning services in local Melbourne city region and surrounding suburbs. Our lounge cleaning services are for both home and commercial places.
Lounge Steam Cleaning Melbourne
The commercial grade equipment for lounge steam cleaning removes dirt, watermarks, allergens and grime off the fabric lounges. We use non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning solutions for lounge cleaning. The steam cleaning restores the fabric lounge to it’s clean, odour free, fresh looking state.
Expert Lounge Cleaners
We at Breeze Cleaning Melbourne as a professional fabric lounge cleaner got the know-how of furniture cleaning. Our furniture cleaning team knows the do’s and don’ts of certain fibre cleaning. We always use non-toxic, biodegradable chemicals for steam cleaning your sofa/ couch/upholstery.
Lounge steam cleaning can be a challenge for an unprofessional cleaner that can leave furniture damaged with more stains. If the sofa is left too wet and damp, it might damage the furniture. Sometimes using home remedies for cleaning or using all-purpose over the counter cleaner damage the furniture and the fabric.
Fabric lounge steam cleaning process below:
- Pre-inspect lounge before cleaning;
- Check lounge furniture cleaning codes and applies relevant method;
- Check colour fastness of the fabric;
- Vacuum the lounge if needed;
- Pre-treat anti-bacterial or sanitiser if needed first;
- Pre-spray non-toxic stains and spot removal solvents first and let it work for a couple of minutes;
- Use upholstery cleaning brush to agitate spotting areas;
- Hot water extract the fabric with professional upholstery tool;
- Apply deodoriser after steam cleaning;
- Leave the lounge fabric to dry for 6-8 hours.
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne:
- Australian registered business
- Follows national and international steam cleaning standards
- Has experienced steam cleaning technicians
- Maintains quality control
- Uses non-toxic solutions
- Provides an online cost estimate for a service
Lounge Cleaning – Stains Removal
Stains and marks on your lounge can degrade the look of your room. Improper use of chemicals to remove stains from fabric lounge furniture can ruin it. Also, this may damage the colour fastness of the fabric.
We use dedicated fabric lounge cleaning solutions for steam cleaning. The lounge stain removal service covers stains removal caused by food, beverage, watermarks and other accidents.
What is recommended fabric lounge cleaning intervals?
The fabric lounge cleaning periods heavily depends on usage frequency and it’s placement.
For residential lounge furniture of 4+ members, it is recommended to clean every 6-12 months depending on the usage.
For commercial lounge furniture, it is recommended to clean every 3-4 months. It also depends on how many people are using them and it’s placement.
What are the types of lounge cleaning?
There are several methods of lounge cleaning. Generally, they can be categorized into three. In some lounge furniture’s, the manufacturer informs the consumer with furniture cleaning codes. If it is not mentioned, ask a professional about the best way to clean upholstery.
- Dry cleaning: Dry cleaning solvents and a rotary soft brush are used to create foam and clean the lounge. After that, the cleaned area is vacuumed instantly. Or left for an hour or two and vacuumed after that depending on the method and process respectively. If needed, the pre-spray solution also applied.
- Steam cleaning: this method involves pre-spraying solvents on stains or spots. Then hot water extraction is applied to clean your fabric lounge. The hot water might contain extra upholstery cleaning solvents depending on the method taken.
- Leather cleaning: A leather lounge cleaning solution is applied followed by a soft brush cleaning. The dirt is wiped with a soft cloth. Leather moisturising and conditioning solution are applied to give a fresh and shiny look.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers carpet steam cleaning services in Melbourne. Steam carpet cleaning removes dirt, grime, marks and stains giving the carpet a clean look.
The steam carpet cleaning process is better than other methods and leaves less residue. Our carpet cleaners steam provide steam cleaning (hot water extraction) carpets, rugs, upholstery, curtains, mattresses and more in Melbourne.
We provide our cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties. The steam cleaning solvents that we use are non-toxic, biodegradable. They are safe to the carpets and environment. Call us if you are interested in green carpet cleaning.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
We offer commercial carpet cleaning services as part of office cleaning. Commercial and office carpets trap more dirt and grime than residential ones. They get dirty from frequently used by customers bringing dirt from outdoors.
Missing a routine carpet cleaning in commercial places can lead to an unclean and polluted environment.
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne provides office carpet cleaning services at affordable rates. We have got tailored rates to the cleaning services you only need.
Along with carpet cleaning, we offer sofa, office chair, and curtains steam cleaning. Contact us to book in for commercial carpet cleaning. We provide cleaning services to:
- School, college and day-care carpet and upholstery steam cleaning
- Office carpet, upholstery and curtains steam cleaning
- Hotel and motel carpet, upholstery, curtains, rug, mattresses steam cleaning
- Steam cleaning services for commercial spaces
Curtain Cleaning Melbourne
Our company offers onsite curtain cleaning service in Melbourne city area (hot water extraction) . The method removes dust, allergens, dirt, and odours from the fabric of the curtain giving a fresh look.
Breeze’s curtain steam cleaners Melbourne clean curtains and drapes without taking them off from their installation place. Sometimes, dust is not visible on drapes and curtains compared to carpets. Over time dust do settle down on curtains.
The accumulated dirt often cause discomfort for allergy and asthma sufferers. Cleaning curtains restore an odour free fresh curtain removing dirt, allergens, and marks.
Call us to steam clean curtains in Melbourne.
Mattress Cleaning Melbourne
Breeze’s mattress cleaning services in Melbourne remove dirt, dust mites, allergens, spills and stains through steam cleaning. Steam clean mattress gives a sanitised odour free fresh looking mattress.
The professional mattress cleaning use non-toxic solutions in steam cleaning process. Our Melbourne mattress cleaning service steam cleans your mattress removing dead skins, dust mites, allergens and stains leaving odour free sanitised mattress.
Rug Cleaning Melbourne
Rug Cleaning Melbourne – Breeze’s steam cleaner team offers onsite rug steam cleaning (hot water extraction services) removing dirt, grime, stains and odour from your rugs leaving a smell free fresh looking rug. Just as your carpets, rugs also absorb a lot of dirt, grime, food and pet stains.
We offer on-site steam rug cleaning in local Melbourne city region and surrounding suburbs for different types of fibres starting from cotton to synthetic, shag, silk, synthetic and machine produced oriental rugs. We use non-toxic solutions for steam cleaning your rugs.
Contact us for a professional rug cleaning in Melbourne.