Home Carpet Cleaning
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers home carpet cleaning in Melbourne. We are one stop solution for residential carpet cleaning. Through deep cleaning, the professional grade steam carpet cleaner gives best results removing grime, dirt, marks and stains out of the carpet. We offer steam cleaning services at an affordable rate.
Residential Carpet Cleaning Services
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne’s home carpet cleaning service offers carpet vacuuming, carpet steam cleaning, carpet stains cleaning, carpet odour removal and more. We provide carpet steam cleaning method which is recommended by most carpet manufacturers.
A professionally steam cleaned carpet is free of dirt and marks resulting in a fresh looking clean carpet. The steam cleaning solutions that we use for home carpet cleaning are non toxic and biodegradable. They are safe to use on the carpets and for the environment.
Call us if you are interested in green carpet cleaning.
Residential Same Day Carpet Cleaning Service
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers same day home carpet cleaning services to residential premises. We understand, sometimes you need cleaning services beyond 9 a.m. to 5 p.m or on the same day for many reasons. We can arrange a special after hours or weekend cleaning booking for the steam cleaning job.
Our same day carpet cleaning service is subject to availability of our technicians. Call us to check whether a carpet cleaning technician is available.
Residential End of Lease Carpet Cleaning
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers end of lease home carpet cleaning services. We also offer 100% bond back guarantee for residential premises. We provide carpet cleaning invoice along with inspection and condition report.
Home Carpet Stains Cleaning
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne’s carpet steam cleaning technicians offer spills and stains removal service from home carpets. We clean stains created from protein, pet accidents, juice and fruit, oil and grease, wine and coffee spill and more.
Why Breeze Cleaning is the best home carpet cleaning service!
Beeze’s carpet cleaning technicians perform professional steam cleaning to the highest standards.Carpets act as a filter in home collecting dust, dirt, dust mites and bacteria. General vacuuming cannot remove this dirt, and you start to breathe in the buildup.
Our professional cleaning equipment deep clean carpet to remove all those dirt. The steam cleaning leaves carpets not only smelling fresh but also healthy and hygienic. Carpet cleaning services also include deodorising, sanitising, stain removal.
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne:
- Australian registered business
- Follows national and international steam cleaning standards
- Has experienced steam cleaning technicians
- Maintains quality control
- Uses non-toxic solutions
- Provides an online cost estimate for a service
Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services for your home. As part of the residential carpet cleaning service, we offer cleaning a range of fabric upholstered furniture. Contact us to book for lounge cleaning services.
Home Upholstery Cleaning
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers professional home upholstery cleaning services in Melbourne.
Upholstery steam cleaning can be a challenge for an unprofessional upholstery cleaner. Sometimes unprofessional cleaners can damage furniture fabrics. Also home remedies such as vigorous cleaning with all-purpose cleaners may harm the furniture fabric.
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne is an expert carpet and upholstery cleaner. We use professional upholstery cleaning tools and solutions for upholstery steam cleaning. Upholstery fabric cleaner solutions are non-toxic, biodegradable compounds.
Home Curtain Cleaning
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers onsite home curtain cleaning service in Melbourne city region and surrounding suburbs. The steam cleaning method removes dust, allergens, dirt, and odours from the fabric of the curtain giving a fresh look. Breeze’s curtain steam cleaners clean curtains without taking them off from their installation place.
Sometimes, dust is not visible on drapes and curtains compared to carpets. Over time dust do settle down on curtains. The accumulated dirt often cause discomfort for allergy and asthma sufferers. Cleaning curtains restore an odour free fresh curtain removing dirt, allergens, and marks.
Call us to book an appointment to steam clean curtains.
Home Mattress Cleaning
Breeze’s home mattress cleaning services in Melbourne remove dead skins deposit, dust mites, allergens, spills and stains through steam cleaning. Steam clean mattress leaves a sanitised odour free fresh looking mattress.
Home Rug Cleaning Service
Home Rug Cleaning Services – Breeze’s steam cleaning technicians offer onsite rug steam cleaning (hot water extraction services) removing dirt, grime, stains and odour from your rugs leaving a smell free fresh looking rug. Just as your carpets, rugs also absorb a lot of dirt, grime, food and pet stains from usage.
We offer for homes in Melbourne on-site steam rug cleaning for different types of fibres starting from cotton to synthetic, shag, silk, synthetic and machine produced oriental rugs. We use non-toxic solutions for steam cleaning rugs.
Preparation for home carpet cleaning:
- Make notes of the problem areas before the technician’s visit. You can tell the technician about the stains, marks etc. You can also advise the technician during a pre-inspection walk through the area.
- A good vacuuming of your carpet before steam cleaning ensures better cleaning and recommended. Ask if your carpet cleaner’s steam cleaning package includes pre-vacuuming.
- Remove all breakable items such as lamps, decorative pieces, vases etc. Clear all small furniture items, electrical and electronic gadgets etc. from the carpet cleaning area. If asked, some cleaners are glad to move lightweight furniture, i.e. dining chairs, small ottomans, coffee tables at no extra cost. If it is not possible to remove particular objects, please inform the technician, and they can work carefully around that.
- Make sure technicians have easy access to the carpet cleaning area, and can bring in the work equipment safely.
- For safety reasons, carpet cleaners request customers not to plan on using the cleaning area. Sometimes pre-treatment sprays for carpet can make adjoining hard floor or tiles slippery and may result in slips and falls.
- Access to electricity and water is required for the job unless the technician brings a truck-mounted machine with a generator. Access to hot water saves time. Hot water extraction also provides a more effective clean.
- A parking space for the cleaners’ vehicle needs to be available as close as possible to the workspace. In some areas of the CBD and surrounding suburbs, there are strict parking restrictions. In that scenario, please provide the technician with information on the best possible place to park.
- If you have pets, please secure them in a safe area so that they do not have access to the work area. Keep them away until your carpet is thoroughly dry.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
We offer commercial cleaning services as part of office cleaning services. Retail and office carpets trap more dirt and grime than residential ones. They get dirty from frequently used by customers bringing dirt from outdoors.
Missing a routine carpet cleaning in commercial places can lead to an unclean and polluted environment.
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne provides office carpet cleaning services at affordable rates. We have got tailored rates to the cleaning services you only need.
Along with carpet cleaning, we offer sofa, office chair, and curtains steam cleaning. Contact us to book in for commercial carpet cleaning in the local Melbourne area. We provide cleaning services to:
- School, college and day-care carpet and upholstery steam cleaning
- Office carpet, upholstery and curtains steam cleaning
- Hotel and motel carpet, upholstery, curtains, rug, mattresses steam cleaning
- Steam cleaning services for commercial spaces
How does Breeze Cleaning Melbourne clean your carpets?
Standard carpet steam cleaning:
- Carpet pre-vacuumed by customer
- Determine carpet fibre type and determine the appropriate cleaning method
- Pre-spray non-toxic carpet cleaning products to remove general spots and stains
- Pre-spray non-toxic carpet cleaning solvents on heavy traffic areas
- Deep carpet cleaning by hot water extraction with cleaning solvent
Premium carpet steam cleaning:
- Thoroughly vacuum the carpeted area
- Pre-spray non-toxic, eco-friendly carpet cleaning solvent on all carpeted area
- Spray carpet sanitiser on all carpeted area
- Use advanced non-toxic carpet cleaning solvents for removing spots and stains
- Perform steps of our “standard carpet cleaning
- Deodorise carpet
What type of carpet cleaning is best for you?
There are several methods of carpet cleaning. Generally, there are two categories of carpet cleaning:
Carpet Dry Cleaning: Carpet dry cleaning also known as “low moisture” process is for fast drying times of carpets. The carpets cleaned by dry compounds. Or, pre-spray solvents on carpets followed by extraction of dirt by vacuuming or pads.
Carpet Steam Cleaning: Carpet steam cleaning process works best for deep carpet cleaning. It removes the heavy dirt and takes care of hard stains. The carpet steam cleaner sprays hot water along with cleaning solvents on carpets.
Or cleaning solvents are pre-sprayed before steam cleaning — a simultaneous clean water spray and vacuuming extract the dirty water. Hot water extraction is also known as “steam cleaning”. This method is the most effective carpet cleaning method recommended by most carpet manufacturers.
We are a one stop service for professional carpet cleaning. Our carpet cleaning services are carpet steam cleaning, carpet dry cleaning, carpet stain removing, carpet shampooing service, carpet sanitising, carpet deodorising, pet hair removal, pet stain and odour removal, vomit and blood stain removal from carpet, carpet mould removal, carpet restoration, carpet protection, carpet renovator service and more.
Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne provides professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne. We cover our carpet cleaning services in Melbourne.
Carpet manufacturers recommend customers periodical carpet cleaning process after installation. A professional carpet cleaning is not limited to only carpet steam cleaning service. It consists of vacuuming, pre-spay, stains treatment, agitation of carpet, hot water extraction that leaves less residue, grooming of the carpet and more.
The cost for a professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne depends on the cleaning services a customer wants and the effort given to carpets for a proper clean. An improperly cleaned carpet may leave dirt, oils and chemicals residue and damaged or flooded carpet. Contact Breeze Cleaning Melbourne for professional carpet cleaning Melbourne.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers the best carpet steam cleaning in Melbourne. We cover our carpet steam cleaning services across Melbourne.
Carpet manufacturers often recommend carpet steam cleaning as their preferred method for the carpet cleaning process. The cost for carpet steam cleaning depends on the size of carpeted area, amount of soliage and the job difficulty.
For carpet steam cleaning (carpet hot water extraction) we may use either direct steam cleaning or pre-spray process followed by hot water extraction.
The cleaned carpets take approximately six to eight hours to dry after carpet steam cleaning. Breeze Cleaning Melbourne is for professional carpet steam cleaning Melbourne.
Carpet Dry Cleaning Melbourne
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers professional carpet dry cleaning service in Melbourne. You can choose this method of carpet cleaning if you are in need of your carpets to dry faster. Since carpet dry cleaning uses a low moisture carpet cleaning method, it does not require plenty of water resulting in carpet drying in less than an hour and ready to use when cleaning is done.
One can take carpet dry cleaning service for commercial or residential carpeted areas when carpet needs to dry faster. Carpet dry cleaning can be performed in winter too for maintenance carpet cleaning which is ready to use right after cleaning.
Our carpet dry cleaning uses both, encapsulation carpet dry cleaning or compound based carpet dry cleaning method for low moisture carpet cleaning. We use counter rotating brush machines for carpet dry cleaning service in Melbourne that gives deeper carpet agitation and cleaning.
The dry carpet cleaning process does not work well on dirty carpets that need carpet restoration service, carpets that contain a lot of stains, grease and dirt.
Dry carpet cleaning process:
- Vacuuming with brush head
- Pre-spray bio-degradable carpet encapsulation cleaner, or
- Use dry cleaning compound
- Use counter rotating brush machine to agitate carpet for deeper clean
- Post cleaning carpet vacuuming or renovator service
Carpet Cleaning Services:
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Dry Cleaning
- Carpet Renovator Services
- Carpet Hot Water Extraction
- Carpet Stains Removal
- Carpet Mould Removal
- Carpet Shampooing
- Pet Stain and Odour Removal from Carpet
- Pet Hair Removal from Carpet
- Carpet Deodorising
- Carpet Sanitising
- Carpet Restoration
Cheap Carpet Cleaning Service
Are you searching for cheap carpet cleaning services in Melbourne? Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers professional carpet cleaning at reasonable rates. The affordable carpet cleaning offer applies to both residential and commercial premises.
The custom carpet cleaning services save the cost of cleaning while maintaining quality. Our experience of cleaning will help the client to get an idea of the costs involved with tailored carpet cleaning. The process ensures no surprise with an extra charge on the day of cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning Service Eastern Suburbs
Our carpet steam cleaning service covers the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We provide our carpet cleaning services seven days a week.
What does carpet cleaning do to my carpets?
Carpet cleaning in the suggested period keep it in good condition and increase longevity. Healthwise, it also improves the work or home environment. A regularly cleaned carpet looks fresh and odour free in appearance. Additionally, it reduces allergies eliminating allergens.
Carpet types for carpet steam cleaning:
- Woollen carpets
- Polypropylene carpets
- Nylon carpets
- Olefin Carpets
- Acrylic carpets
- And many other types
- Steam cleaning services for offices and commercial places
How often should you have your carpets cleaned by a professional cleaner?
Domestic frequent used carpet cleaning is suggested at least once a year. Less frequently used carpet can wait up to eighteen months or earlier for carpet cleaning.
Persons having an allergy or respiratory problems may clean their carpets sooner. The same applies to persons having indoor pets that shed a lot of hair.
Schools, offices and commercial premises should clean carpets between one to six months. The cleaning frequency depends on the soilage amount and placement of the carpets.
Carpets with recommended cleaning give:
- Health benefits
- Provides a fresh and clean look
- Improve air quality
- Increase lifetime of carpets
- Eliminates/reduce allergens, dust, dust mite, etc.